“Tim was an excellent communicator and “bridge builder” as he worked with private and public sector leaders to build support and momentum for University Center.”
— Jay Wagner, Mayor, City of High Point, NC
UNIVERSITY CENTER BUILDINGS
GO BACK TO:
From 1953-2000, the Lowenstein was a textile printing fortress within a complex known as The Bleachery. The complex went vacant in 2000, and sat vacant for 15 years. Elliott worked with local developers Gary Williams and Skip Tuttle to envision the transformation of the Historic 160,000 sf project into an office complex with 210 cars below the building (prior textile storage area).